BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well just made it home.. went to dad's tonight to give him his Christmas present! I'm wondering what he got me... he said he hadn't got it yet, but it should be in the mail Friday.. I've been thinking about it ever since I left his house... after their I went to Grandma's for a while.. we always go their and the family gets together and eats.. it didn't really seem the same as it did when grandpa was around.. guess I was missing grandpa, Christmas was his favorite holiday..
Well dad told me tonight that my cousin in FL is doing better, dad said the doctors opened his throat up so he could eat(he's been on a feeding tube), and once he gains his strength back they we're going to try something else. Thank God.
well gonna go help mom finish up some last min christmas gifts for the family. then I'm heading to bed.. I've been sick since last night and it hasn't been all that fun..
Merry Christmas and God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roni said...

Hii Bekah.. Now that you told me what present daddy gave you.. i know he is such a lovely daddy. My christmas i was attending some convention organised by a sister church. We had a good time. How is your cousin doing now? I am sorry i was not there to reply your merry christmas