BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

< - Bro. Gary ( our song leader) and Bro. Fred Mullins playing checkers sunday afternoon before leaving camp.

<- Me and my nephew Justin after church one night at camp. we was fixing to eat supper..
<- me and amber after church at camp...
<- Oh know call the police... ha! the boys are actually helping clean up the dishes... *wonder's if they really got clean?*
<- Me talking to Sis. Pastor (my pastors wife, we call her sis pastor) she was making chocolate gravy..
<- carrying a fish in a bowl of water trying not to drop it while walking in swim Flin's..

Roni, I hope you had a good week.. sorry about your loss, I'll continue to keep you in my prayers. well its been over a week since camp.. its hard to believe... I haven't heard from Mitch, but Lord Willing I will soon... I miss him like crazy.. but I know one day soon we'll be together and we'll be married.. Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said a wedding.. wonder if I'll get it?? hopefully....
Just any day now Mitch will be calling
Just any day now His voice I'll hear
I wished this semester of school was over with! I need to catch up on my sleep.. ha! I did mange to take a nap today... actually I feel asleep while studying.. ha! I'm going this week to pick out classes for next semester.. wonder what classes I'll get?? hopefully I'll be able to finish up my associates in science, and I want to get my CNA's so I can go ahead and work in the hospital...

2 comments:

Roni said...

Wooow Bekah, Thanks for the beautiful photos. Thanks for being there for me, praying and concerned, i was really low. I pray you get your Christmass gift! That would be awesome!! Study hard my dear and i still want my As. God be with you Bekah. I will be commenting more next post..
Cheer up, he will call soon i believe!!
shalom

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

AHHHH! Looks like you guys had some great times up on the mountains! I got to come 3 years ago and LOVED it! Love ya!