BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

gee... it's been real quite around here without you roni.. but I'm glad your getting to spend time with your mom. I bet your having a real nice time.

schools going good as usual... been checking out other schools to get into for my program if I don't get in this fall in somerset. hopefully lord willing I'll get in.. I'm going to be taken the ACT before the year is over.. I need over an 18 at least to get in to the program...

Click on the link roni...
http://www.slide.com/r/xfAd5v-s4T8sVV7POeb4VLFC17jESJnE?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

1 comments:

Roni said...

Oh it has been really loong!! i was really missing tyou and seing your blog.. but i am back, so be ready for my noise.. hold your ears pleaseeeeee!! Wow, who is that beautiful girl in the slides, i think i know her..;P
God bless you my dear lil sister