BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

on fall break!!

I am officially on fall break!!! I'm so thankful no more getting up early for at least a day or two... ha! I passed my quiz tonight in my night class... yay!! I was so scared I wouldn't.. I didn't really study all that much for it.. I need to get back in the swing of things.. but when I have a billion things to do for school and trying to keep up with work and my friends it gets a little hectic.. tomorrow I work all day and then at five I go to my nephew's birthday party, then at seven I have choir practice for camp..Roni, I'll try to record it for ya. Thursday I'm going to walmart to pick up some fish(yeah their real) for games at camp... then Friday morning I'm getting up making a ton on no bake cookies.. then heading off to camp for the weekend.. I hope our church services this weekend are awesome.. I'm sure they will be. Roni, I'll take ton of pictures for ya.. and post them, I'm sure Dave, and Rhonda will too, along with mom... I love my family to death.. especially mom, Rhonda, Dave and my dad, I love knowing I have people I can go to and talk to no matter what time of the night it may be. and I am also grateful for the help, and support I get from them with school.. Love you guys!! I have got to get my room and bathroom cleaned back up sometime before Friday.. its driving me crazy that I have clothes all over the place... I also need to pack for camp.. I have way too much going on.. ha! owell..
<- at a youth get together.. <- me and Brianna at my niece's soccer game.

I'm No Stranger
1) Here I am again, this place looks so familiar to me.
I remember this feeling and the tears how they brought me to my knees.
The hopelessness I feel right now will only last a while, For I know a
land of blessings lies just beyond the trail.
Ch) Lord, I feel your presence's so much stronger today, here in this valley
I know your testing my faith. If it makes me more like you, this is
where I long to be, I've been here before I'm no stranger to the valley
2) I will smile again, the tears are drying out, I'm about to see
the reason for the journey when I stand high upon that mountain peek,
when I reach the other side I'll clearly understand, lord I made it through
each valley cause I held on to your hand.
Ch) lord I feel your presence's so much stronger today, here in this valley
I know your testing my faith. if it makes me more like you this is where I want
to be, I've been here before you see I'm no stranger to the valley.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hey Bekah, glad that you are on a break at last. But being the nerd that you are, i dont think even school was bothering you in any way. I see you have lots of events ahead of you! At that rate of being busy, i guess you calculate how long you should blink so that you dont waste alot of time, lol I want tons of pics posted ofcourse, and i pray God really comes down and meets all you people. You are so blessed to have such wonderful people around you who you can share with all that you go through.
I posted mostly about you because you are my friend and i feel free to talk about you. I dont feel free to talk about people easily. So you are that close to me. And if it is uncofortable for you, tell me please.
God be with you bekah. Do some crazy stuff during your break too, to make you laugh, like the photo when you were going thru a very small window. shalom