BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

here it is 1:00 in the morning and I'm still awake.. I've been busy getting things ready for camp.. and packing.. I went to the pet store today and got another hermit crab, and I also have fish now... So I have about six pets now... I believe I'm starting a zoo... ha!

I'm waiting on my clothes to finish washing so I can go to bed... I gotta get up early in the morning and go to my dad's and to the bank... go to walmart.. and then go to the camp... ugh.. as soon as I get to camp I have to start making no bake cookies... oh boy... I can't wait to eat them.. ha!

well Roni, I hope you have a wonderful weekend...

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi Bekah, i guess you are having a zoo indeed, 6 pets?? Plus your busy schedule, how do you look after them? I hope this time you take good care of the crab so that it doesnt die. Have a wonderful time at camp and go expecting, God will visit you! Shalom