BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

church over the weekend was awesome.. don't have enough time tonight to go into detail of what he preached, but I will soon.

Roni, I got your text today, I hope your weekend is a good one, and that you enjoy your break from msn.

Camp is coming up next weekend, I really hope it turns out well this year. I'm going sometime this week and getting fish for one of the games.

I really miss my feller, and I wished he'd stop being so stubborn and call.. I do want it to be in Gods timing though when he calls then things will fall into place. I do miss him though and I hope its soon.. can't wait until I hear his voice again, and to hear him say I love you..

Hehe I know tonight's blog has been random, but I'm tired and ready to fall asleep at any given moment.. gonna pray before I do fall asleep.. night.

1 comments:

Roni said...

I am glad you had a wonderful time at church. Me too, i am glad God loves me that the whole sermon was about me, lol. Praise be to God.
I pray you have a wonderful time at camp. Fish??? are those live fish?? will there be water baloon fighting at camp?? all the best and God bless you!