BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

unfortunately tonight's update is going to be a short one as well.

Sorry Roni that I missed you today on Msn. I had just gotten back from the dentist when I seen you had been on.. I will be on tomorrow tho..

speaking of dentist I have to go back the 10 of next month at 3 pm. at least I get out of work the rest of the day.. I really hate going to the dentist, I tend to get sick every time I go esp if they fill cavities or do other dental work.. as far as getting my teeth cleaned or getting x-rays that doesn't bug me other then just giving me a headache which usually goes away after an hour or so. I actually believe the headache is from being turned on my head with my feet in the air for so long.. sometimes I wonder if I'm going to fall out of my chair.. ha! that would be a sight to see wouldn't it? today at the dentist wasn't bad, just had x-rays done.. next time is when I get shots, and my cavities filled... I hope it doesn't take long at all...

went to the funeral home today.. it was sad, I didn't get to stay long with Tonya and her family, but continue to pray for them, some of them were taking it pretty rough.

and on a final note... I passed my quiz tonight with a 100. woo-hoo... no quiz's the rest of the week in my night class.. thank goodness it's about time he gives us a break.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Oh bekah, its ok atleast we talked yesterday. How are you? thanks for the prayers. My! you were at the dentists place? *roni looks around to see whether anyone is looking* shhh...I have never visited a dentist all my life. Scary! haha. It must be a strain to have your neck turned and mouth open for long. Sorry for that family, i will keep them in my prayers.
Hey quiz girllll!!! You make me real proud beautiful lil sis. 100% is awesome, i asked for A now you are giving me A++, Thank you and keep it up. God be with you lil fuzzy.