BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm so happy!! I picked out classes today for my next college semester... I found out I'll graduate with my associates in science and with my NAA's next semester!! I finally feel like I'm getting some where in school.. now if only I can get into my program for fall I'll be doing some good.. ha! Lord willing I'll get in my program. I have to go back and rearrange my classes for next semester cause one of my classes over laps with another... and I can't be too places at once.. well its getting late and I know this is short but I'm gonna get to bed early... have a busy day tomorrow...

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi Bekah, Glad to hear that you are graduating soon! How does it feel? After a alot of hard work, it shall be sweet victory! How about on the other side, after alot of trials, sweet victory too. I pray it comes sooner. Wow, you went to your grandpa's grave? you are so strong hearted! I would not try. How is mom? God be with you!