I'm so bored... I'm sitting in the student lounge listening to what ever is on T.V. waiting for 6:30 to get here.. I guess I'm bored cause I'm not rushing to study for a quiz tonight. ha! I have physics homework I could be doing but I left it in my jeep, and I'm kinda too lazy to walk to my car to get it. all tho I did try to figure out what we were going to do tonight in Lab, but we got our list of things to cover.. so I have no clue what he has in mind..
I know this is short... but i have 30 Min's before class starts.... hope it goes by quick.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
waiting for class to start.
Posted by Bekah at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hii dear bekah, i am so sorry. I was extremely busy again. Trying to work with technicians setting up a telephone system and such stuff. I hope you are well. Heey just pick the notes and read for the quiz! i guess i am many hours late. I hope you got my A again. God be with you!
Leaving class work in your Jeep is a good thing! I would often leave class work in my car, walk out to get it, and I would inexplicably end up at Wendys about 10 minutes later, double stack and frosty in hand! I think this just might be why I never earned my degree...I'm suing Wendys...
Post a Comment