I'm running so far behind its not even funny.. I am really enjoying my break from school, I got most of my office at work put back in order, tomorrow I'm gonna finish up with cleaning it, then I am going to start study for my lab test for next Thursday.
Choir practice went well, we picked out a few songs and went over them... Roni I mailed you some of them. Hope you enjoyed.
I need to pack for camp, but first I must get my room picked up and clothes washed... I really could use the day off tomorrow...
I just came into this valley, one like I've never seen before
I keep searching for a way out, seems like pad locks are on the door
oh their must be another sunrise another sunset that I'll see
God has made this trail a blessing, that's the love he has for me
God will make this trail a blessing though it sends me to my knees
though my tears flow like a river yet in him theirs sweet relief.
theirs no need to get discouraged theirs no need to talk defeat
god will make this trail a blessing and the whole wide world will see
I was not the first one to come into this place, you see every child of
God this test he must face, it is here god will mold you and make you
what you ought to be, god will make this trail a blessing just be patient
you will see
now I'm standing on the mountain looking back I can see it was in
my lowest valley his strong hand was leading me, its good to see the Sunshine
and to taste sweet victory, god has made this trail a blessing oh the grace he gives to me
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow, i just came to office briefly, it is independence day here so a public holiday. You have such a graceful voice and youe are so good at piano. God bless you lil fuzzy
Post a Comment