well, I just got home from babysitting tonight.. Little Breanna and Brandon.. had fun..
This afternoon was a big surprise to me, I was playing the piano and I felt my phone vibrating, So I checked my text message (I was hoping it was from Mitch), in all this I realized that I had a missed call which was my brother.. so I called him back and we talked for a while, and he told me that he was going to give me a raise!! So I'm thinking I'll get my raise next week when I get paid.. Wrong, I got it tonight when I showed up to baby sit for him, he told me on the phone if I baby sat tonight he'd go ahead and give me the raise tonight.. I am so thankful for the raise! God knows how to supply a need when your not even praying for that certain need.. come to thank of it, the song I was playing on the piano was "I've got so much to thank him for" which I do... Gee too raises in one week in the same family... pretty neat! if I do say so myself.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Im so thankful!
Posted by Bekah at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh praise God for the raises. Thats so good! God knows what is best for us at what time. Can you immagine the good news came when you were communing with him, singing to Him. He is always there when we are thinking, talking about Him. Like the men on the road to emmause.
God be with you lil bekah. I am glad you did not mention quiz in this post ;) and how about the paper you wanted to post?
Shalom lil fuzzy
Post a Comment