BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

today was a pretty all right day.. I'd update about church over the weekend but seeings how mom and uncle Dave did I'll not repeat them. But it was awesome, and I'm so thankful I have a pastor who stays right with the word.

I'm been working on medical terminology for the past hour or so.. trying to get ahead before my fall break.. so all I'll have to study for is my anatomy lab test, and my psychology test.. I don't want any homework or anything extra besides studying for my tests.. I want to put as much time into those as I can...

we was kinda busy at work today, which was nice.. helped the day go by a little quicker..

Roni, I hope your week so far as been good..

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi bekah, my week is going fair so far. I can see you are changing from quizes to tests, huh. I pray you get my A's again. How have you been? I hope all is well. Btw in my blog i was not reffering to you in the last part(the quotes), i realised how it can hurt if you thought it was about you. It is some other friend who asked me about it. God be with you!