goodness... I really don't have time to update but i will.. Church this morning was Good... He was preaching about Knowing that God is with us where ever we go and if we could keep that in mind we would over come every trail the devil puts before us.. it was really good. I didn't make it to church Saturday night on the account that I had way to much homework.. I know that is no excuse but I knew if I went to church I wouldn't have gotten it all done before tomorrow.. all I have left is to finish up is my psychology test(which I'm fixing to do in a few), and watch Charley(which I'm doing now).
we had a church get together today.. it was fun.. I sat off to the side and did homework while everyone played games.. It was really hard not to put the books down and go play with them... but I made it. I did though record some videos of some people singing...
so after the parade I went to my cousin's surprise birthday party.. she had no clue.. she actually thought she was going to her friends son's birthday party.. haha! boy was the surprise on her.. had fun!
Roni, I can't get into your blog...

1 comments:
Nice photos bekah.. tell me more about the parade... how does fake ice look like? the photo looks so real. You are mom look so nice
I am glad i talked to you on msn.. i was missing u so bad
God bless you!
Post a Comment