well I went to the dentist today.. didn't go to bad.. got three shots and was pretty numb for a while.. I ate a bowl of chili and kicked back and started watching the family holiday.. then fell asleep... which didn't last long cause I had to finish up my homework.. so no I just have to type it and turn it in.
Roni, I'm thinking of a way to get your first piano lesson together and what I should include in it. but I am working on it.. it has been snowing off and on all day long! I love the snow.. the news is saying we should get about an inch. below is a video of it snowing on my front porch.

2 comments:
roni, if u look real close u can see the car go by.. which is the loud sound you'll hear while watching it.
I am glad this time at the dentists didnt go bad bekah.. and for sure that photo is awesome.. I should compile an album of bekah photos maybe.. that would be cool.. i want only crazy photos.. and i could pass it on to your special someone on your wedding day and he makes fun of you all your life.. This is as good as the one of you on the globe pointing to uganda and Kenturky.. also you stuck in a very small window, on a water slide.. huh.. so many nice ones.. wait till i compile the album.. I have a folder of songs you always send me..
I will mute my PC since you warned it is loud.. i sit opposite to my boss.. he may think am watching a movie at work.. God bless you and all the best in tests and exams.
Post a Comment