not much went on today.. went to work.. got sick off the fumes of one of the cars... Roni, that was when I was talking to you..
<- I went to a University of Kentucky(college) basketball game back at the beginning of the year.. was pretty fun to watch.
<- here is another picture of us in Tennessee on the way home... mom was taking the picture.. we're waiting on our hamburgers to get finished cooking so we can eat..
here's some random pictures.. that I thought you'd enjoy...
<-this is me and my cousin Isaac after my high school graduation... I'm holding my diplomas,my scholarship,some stuff the president, and the school gave us.
my hermit crabs are doing fine.. one of them is out and about right now, he's climbing into their water rock.. haha! guess I better make sure they have enough food.... this weekend I'm going to clean their cage out.. they like to bury their food in the sand... silly little things.. they are neat to watch though... I'm thinking about getting another one...

1 comments:
Hahaa.. wow! awesome photos bekah.. i am really grateful. Isaac was really little then, you had to bend to be his height, but i think he is now taller. I think most americans like basketball just like most africans like soccer.. I am so odd.. i dont like either, but i used to play soccer, even now when i get a chance, i try. In what state is Gatlinburg? it looks a beautiful place really and u seem to have had a blast there. *honey moon place ..hint hint..lol
Wow, i am glad the hermit crabs are now used to you.. my the way you like them.. even you have realised that they burry their food.. hmm it is always awesome to get to see God's created things.. I can imagine you on their transparent water tank or whatever watching every of their move with your hand on the cheek.. God bless you! I was so happy to chat with you last night. I am sorry you were feeling headache, i prayed for you. I believe you are fine now. God be with you!
Post a Comment