<-this is a picture of my dog and cat playing... this was right after I got my cat. she's a whole lot bigger now. all she does is eat and sleep... gee what a life..
went Christmas shopping and tomorrow I'm going to finish it up! thank goodness!! then I'm coming home and gonna wrap them while I watch a Christmas movie and eat popcorn...
Roni I trust you had a wonderful day at work, today went kinda slow for me... hope tomorrow is better.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Lol.. nice pic.. do they still play? i mean cat and dog?
i Forgot to ask you the present you have for mom.. you would be shocked if i made a post of BIG SECRET, BEKAH HAS ..... FOR MOM..lol I woulndt tell her anyway.. am kidding
Work was fine but i am not so fine spiritially.. pray for me. God bless u
Post a Comment