BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

~IT SNOWED..... oh wait its still snowing outside!!!~

<- this is the choir that sung before my nephew played.
<- if you look my nephew is in the brown behind the guy in the white, sitting by the girl.
so I get to school to take my last test and mom calls me while I'm turning it in and tells me that its sleeting pretty bad outside... sure enough, I walk outside and its sleeting so much it looks like rain... I get to my nephew's band concert and by the time we left it was pouring the snow!! so pretty!!

The band concert was good.. have another one to go to this weekend... right now I'm in the Christmas spirit.. actually I have been for a while but this weekend I'm putting up Christmas lights, and the tree!
<- another picture with snow on the road.
<-snow on the road...
<- snow on my front porch.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Wow.. Bekah.. am so so happy.. you people must have had real fun. Who are the people singing in the choir? do you drive easily in the snow? do cars use special tyres in snow times? Thanks for the pics i loved them.. keep them coming pleaseeeeeeee. God bless you