this is going to be another short update.. Its late and I want to get as much sleep as I can before the weekend.. cause I know I pro wont get much sleep..
I took my test tonight roni, and with Gods help, made a 98 on it... would have had a 100 put I second guessed myself and changed my answer from the right one to the wrong one... I can't believe I did that.. owell..
I've been working on physics all afternoon... hopefully I'll get it finished tomorrow.. well see how it goes. would be nice...
well gonna head to be shortly...
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Go Bekah! Ninety what? That was so great.. even after i was interrupting your study on msn.. good.. keep that up. Now i know soon you will be done with many tests and you shall have a nice rest. God bless you!
Post a Comment