to answer your questions about the parade.. the community puts it together, theirs usually about two bands that play, it starts and ends in the same night.. it usually last about an hour... nothing much really goes on... we just stand on the side of the road and watch it come by us. I have some videos roni I want to send you of the parade but bare with me it'll be later this weekend or next week before I get a chance.
I passed my tests tonight yay!
well hate to cut it short but I need to get back to studying.. have another test tomorrow.. I'm starting to see the light @ the end of the tunnel.. hahaha!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow.. the parade sounds so much fun.. and sister brenda enjoys it too. I would love to see that video really.
Praise God you passed the test.. and yay.. saturday is nearer.. if you lived here(i know you are now sleeping as i type this comment) saturday would be nearer.. Keep pressing on. God bless you! Go bekah... i need my A's soon..
Post a Comment