BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

roni, I give up! I've tried to upload videos and it just won't do it... have to try it again tomorrow.. I school is over and I am glad!! even though it feels weird being out.

my dad called me today and told me that my cousin who lives in FL came home from the hospital, they gave up on him, and are calling hospice to come in and help take care of him. he was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago maybe. He'd had been doing really well with it, but I guess now the treatments are catching up with him. I'm so thankful I got to spend time with him when I went down before school started. If you don't care keep him in your prayers, he isn't a Christan.

well I'm going to head to bed... gotta get up early tomorrow and go to work if the weather isn't bad.. were suppose to be getting ice, sleet, freezing rain, and snow... wonder if we'll get it.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Aww Bekah.. don't mind please.. it is mainly the photos that i want. Videos always refuse to open on my network. I can see you are in holiday mood even from your 'italics' as if you were sleeping when writing.. lol
I will surely pray for your cousin. Keep me in prayers too as i pray for you. God be with you and i need more photos