well today went by really quick! we are so busy at work its not even funny! if my brother doesn't stop scheduling jobs then we'll be busy for the next three weeks. school will be over soon and i cant wait!
so this weekend its the Christmas parades! I can't wait!! I'm thinking about putting up the tree this weekend... we'll just have to see how busy I am.. which is probably going to be very!
I've been working on homework ever since I got home from school.. I'm glad its over next week!! I'm mentality tired and wore out from studying so much.
well going to head to bed...
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi dear.. it was great talking to you today morning(night at your place) I had a great chat with your buddy last night. He is a nice guy!
You know what i want from parade.. tons of photos.. should i change you from quiz girl to homework girl now? lol sounds cool.. i will think about that.. God be with you
Post a Comment