short update I know.. but I'm tired and ready for bed.. been studying pretty much all afternoon.. Roni, Keep me in your prayers, I have a ton of tests coming up and really not enough time to study for them all.
short story before I get off. I went to the hospital this afternoon and as I was signing out to leave the lady behind the desk asked me, "what grade are you in?" and I told her "Junior in College" she was like "you look like your a freshman in high school" well we talked for a few and I told her I had a ton of tests coming up and she goes "you'll do fine, you seem to make good grades" and I told her that I had a friend in Africa who calls me a genius.. and she was like "you are pretty intelligent" I asked her how she could tell and she goes "trust me, I've been to school and I can tell" I did tell her though at times I felt stupid, and she told me to never feel that way again...
another story and I'm off... I went to the college library today to check out the tests to study for one of my finals next week. and the lady who works there asked me if I was related to any of the Henderson's in Nancy.. which is where my dad is from.. well I told her yes, well she ended up being best friends with my dad's sister (which would be my aunt) in school, and she told me that my grandma (my dad's mom) was a real nice lady, and that I looked a lot like her, which was neat to hear cause I've never met my grandma on my dad's side, because when my dad was young she passed away from cancer. I've never really took the time to ask about her, but now I'm going to try to find out as much as I can. I am named after my grandma though. (same first name)
well I'm off to study a Lil bit more, then its time for bed.. I have a feeling I'm going to be pulling an all night-er Friday...


1 comments:
Hey Beautiful genius!! Thanks for your 'short' update.. you really had such a nice sweet day.. onde of those days God pulls you aside and whispers to you through friends that you are worth more than you think.. I am glad it was a nice day.. I loged on at night and waited and waited to see you.. but could not.. so i went off. I remembered you have tests so i just retired to bed. Do you remember me asking you whether you will retain the henderson name after marriage? i know you cant but it is cool.. Maybe you can add it as a last name after 5 names you shall be having. You look so prety in your photo.. where were you? God bless you!
Post a Comment