<- my brother with the water hose, cleaning the mud and grease off the garage floor.
well I'm glad it's the weekend! goodness today was busy, we was supper busy. sorry roni, for not being on msn today. the phone ringing, people in the office, trying to clean.. haha!
well I'm pretty much finished with Christmas shopping!! just have to print off some pictures I took for my grandma. I took pictures of all her great grand-kids and I'm going to put them in a picture frame. got mom's Christmas presents today... I ate some butter, Carmel, and my favorite cheese popcorn today.. mom brought home a tin can of popcorn. I got my dog and cat a bed for them to sleep in for Christmas, I have a feeling though my cats going to sleep in it more then my dog... haha! Roni, to answer your question, yes, they still play..
tomorrow I have a Christmas breakfast to go to at 10. looking forward to it, our youth group is getting together... so that will be fun... well gonna head to bed... gotta get up early..

1 comments:
Bekah.. be sure i am so guilty for not coming here over the holiday.. i was travelling and i rarely checked the blogs.. but i would check emails.. your brother is hard working.. i can even see a car hanging in air.. hmm.. God bless you and am backk!!!!
Post a Comment