BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

~Bad/Good day~

Bad day:
Yesterday was not the greatest day in the world.. it first started with me not being able to find my calculator so i could have it when I met with Jack to go over math for the ACT.. then I was leaving my house to go to the gym and to school.. and i fell down my steps.. then when I was almost to the gym some guy started to come over in my lane and almost hit my jeep.. It was so close I could see inside his car : and I couldn't speed up or I would have hit him, and i couldn't blow the horn cause it almost to late... but thankfully the good Lord was watching over me... I was never in my life ready to be back home.. I'm so glad I made it home in one piece and not in 100's of them... I kept telling everyone that I should go home, go back to bed, and restart my day and hopefully then it would be better.

Good day:
today has been a 100 times better, I didn't fall down the steps, no one almost hit me, mom found my calculator, and I believe with the lords help I passed my medical microbiology test. I also got some of my weeks goals accomplished... which were to pass my tests, rewrite my medical micro notes, finish my history review for my test, write my report, and do my econ homework... I believe I passed my tests, I have part of my history review finished, and part of my report typed.. so I'm getting their! hopefully by Sunday I will have all of them finished or at least a big chunk of them.

it's pushing 11:30, so I'm going to make this day into a great day and hit my bed... I'm actually going to study in my sleep, I've been recording my microbiology class on my Mp3 player, I've heard that if you listen to it while you sleep it helps you to remember it.. so I've been trying it... I also have some of the class on a CD that I listen to while I'm driving... goodness I'm such a nerd! NOT!! *whispers so maybe I am*

1 comments:

Roni said...

*sigh...
What two days!!!
Thanks to God for being there with you when you were almost him.
I am glad the next day was fair.. Praise God!
You girl!!.. i feel like coming and hiding away all the study material and then doing all the study for you as you relax for some time.. How can you study.. day.. night and even in sleep.. you are overstretching yourself.
I am glad you passed the tests and i prayed that you pass the one of yesterday very well too.
God be with you.. but stop studying when asleep, your brain does allot of cleanup when you sleep, so if you add to it extra tasks.. not good not good
Shalom lil sis