it was nice talking to you today roni on msn..
Still have a ton of school work to get finished but I'll get it and everything will be just fine.. rewrote some of my microbiology notes trying to get it to stick in my brain. I'm still trusting God to help me pass this class. and trusting him on every thing else I need to do this week.. esp the ACT.. have a couple of tests this week.. I'm sure I'll pass them, at least I hope so anyway..
not much went on today around the house, worked on homework... oh and worked on homework.. lol Roni, I trust that you'll have a good week and that nothing will go wrong.. I'm counting down the days until the summer can not wait! I'm so ready for a break.. I want a vacation!! speaking of vacation I need to call my dad and see if we are still going on our trip in June.. I hope we are..
Roni, remember uncle Dave, his brother's funeral is this Tues. hate to cut this short but I'm going to get some sleep.. I feel like I haven't slept in days.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi bekah, it was nice talking too after a long while.. I am sorry for what you have to go through, but i thank God for the faith He gives you always to keep holding on. Tests both physical and spiritual but i know our God is in control. I pray God keeps me safe from trouble too. Keep praying for me as i pray for you. I am glad you will have vacation soon. Maybe it will reduce on this stress with study study study.. but nerds are hard to undderstand, in the midst of all this much study, you seem to enjoy it.. God be with you.. I prayed for Dave's family, i pray God comforts them.. please call your daddy or visit him soon. shalom.. greet mom
Post a Comment