well spring break has really made me lazy!! lol been working this week.. yay.. not...lol
I am how ever going by school tomorrow to pay a bill and to see about getting a pin number. I ordered my Eastern Asia history book today.. so it should be here Fri by ups... I'm looking forward to getting it.. seems kinda interesting. studied math for the act today theirs no hope.. I have no clue how to do the math but Lord willing I will get what I need Friday and my days of taking this test will be over (I hope)
Roni, family is doing well.. hope your family is doing well also.. tell your momma I said hi next time you talk to her. hope and trust work has been going well for you as well.
well gonna get off here and take a quick shower and get ready for bed... Gym time comes early in the mornings.. sometimes its here before I know it.. lol
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I believe summer is here hopefully no more cold days!
Posted by Bekah at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad that cold days are gone..
How come you want to study asian history, i thought you only study medical stuff..
My people are fine thanks.. i am glad to hear you are fine.
"someone" will run in trouble if they mess with a girl who goes to gymn everyday(kidding)
I still need prayers bekah.. not doing so great!
God be with you
Post a Comment