quick update before heading off to bed... not a lot has happened today, just the same old same old.. went to the gym, then to class, came home and studied for tests, and relaxed. Roni I trust your week so far has been a good one.. can't wait for this semester to be over with so I can talk to you more often on msn. I start my eight hour clinical's in about 5-6 weeks... be working in a nursing home with elderly people.
tomorrow not much is going on, just working, and going to school.. however I am meeting with someone tomorrow at three in college library, he's going to help me with my math for the ACT so I can hopefully get my score up to an 18 so I can hopefully get into radiology this fall... =] I only have two chances to meet with him, so hopefully I'll be able to catch on quick and remember it.
well gonna head to bed... night roni, hope you have a great day at work.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi bekah, yes i have been having a good week so far.. I hope you meet that person and are able to make the 18 points that you need. You did not tell me who the people in the photo below are.. How is mom? brandon and the rest?
Have a good night.. i hope we shall talk more when you are less busy busy bekah.. God bless you!
Hi bekah, my birthday is still way ahead.. You shall know when a piece of cake shall come flying all the way from uganda and splash on your nice dress at school and you get embarassed(kidding)
I hope you and mom are fine
God be with you!
Post a Comment