hey roni, quick update before I hit the books again... not much went on today.. went to the gym worked out, went to class... hmm I talked to a Lady about getting into clinical laboratory technician program for the fall of 09.. the way she talked I shouldn't have a problem getting in.. but we'll see.. I still want to do radiology but until I get in the program I'll do this.. I get to learn how to take peoples blood from them, and learn how to diagnose whats wrong with them.. the way she talked since I've took so many classes that if I do get in the program I'll be able to take freshmen classes and sophomore classes as well if my grades are good enough so that means I'll get out quicker too.. so roni I need you to remember me in your prayers cause I need a B microbiology now if I do go into this program.. with the Lords help I will get it.
Zach has been talkin to Mitch for me, and he told me that Mitch said he had thought about coming up here once or twice but was uneasy about it.. Zach also said that Mitch said something about coming to my graduation in seven weeks! I so hope he does..
well roni, I'm going to hit the books again before I head to bed... ugh I'm so tired of studying. test after test after test... when will it ever end...


1 comments:
Hi busy lil sis.. your day is really packed.. gymn, class..tests and tests and tests. It seems you love radiology more than clinical labaratory technician work.. but may God give you what is best for you or what he knows He will give you joy doing.
I will be praying for you bekah about the score.. i dont just need a B but an A, i was amazed, sister brenda is busy making B's huh, i know know where you get the gene from. I have been praying with you about your special someone.. God is in control.. just stay firm and with faith as always.. I also pray he comes for grad. That photo is beautiful.. i don't recognise that lady on this side..
I also miss talking to you on msn.. I knew you were too busy to notice..lol.. i was also not coming on as i used to.
God be with you busy busy bekah.. one day.. you shall not have to worry about the next test.. greetings to mom.. shalom
Post a Comment