BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

~spring break!~

well today was a really busy one... I'm beat! went with my sister in law this morning to get my brother a birthday cake.. then went to Anderson office supply for some ink for our credit card machine at work. then I worked for a little while, went to school, then I went to wal mart got my brother a birthday card and then went to grandma's.. which then I guess I parked my Jeep wrong cause my aunt came out and made me move it, even if I was on the grass she'd do the same thing... feel like I'm being watched by the police.. ugh...

went to the funeral home, seen my great grandma and a bunch of family. Roni, I have pictures and I will post them later.. but gotta a long busy day tomorrow..

2 comments:

Roni said...

Wow.. i think you were busy really! can i have a piece of the cake before you give it to your brother? what occasion was it?
Sorry for the loss of your great auntie. Now you should come and i teach you how to pack the car properly9as if i knew even how to handle the steering) Oh well.. God bless you and nice day.. post the pics soon. Shalom

Roni said...

Spring break girl.. God bless you! How are you? was great talking to you yesterday..
I hope all is well.
Good day