BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well not much has happened this weekend. went to the store Saturday for grandma. went to church last night and this morning. which was really good.. last night he preached about watching and praying and this morning he preached about self transformation.

been working on some homework today... I don't know what I'm going to do with my microbiology class... roni just pray that God will help me get a B or an A in the class. Glad it is spring break this week =] I'm ready for a break but I pro won't get much of one.. I want to get as much finished of homework that is due in the near future finished this week when I don't have to worry about studying for tests..

Friday I went to Cumberland falls... had fun... I was their when I was little bitty but didn't really remember it.

<- me and Nate right before we left for the funeral.

Below are pictures are of Cumberland falls.




2 comments:

Roni said...

Great Photos..
Imagine i had missed the photo of you and mitch.. I did not see that post. You have special memories of that place it seems.. The falls are great. I still believe you will get an A in microbiology by God's grace
Have a good night..

Roni said...

Hi bekah.. how are you doing? how is school going? I hope all is well..
Greetings to mom
God bless you!