Sorry I didn't update last night, was busy studying for my medical microbiology test for Thursday.. ugh I'm stressing its a ton of stuff to know.. =[ A lot of terms to remember, drugs to know, and what they do.. ugh... pharmacology... not fun.. my little brain can't hold it all but with Gods help I'll pass my test...
went to an extra credit thing today at school.. It was pretty interesting.. I'm thinking about volunteering with them.. I'd be on call 24/7, I'd be called to the hospital, then I'd be with the patient off and on from a year up to two years... I'd also be able to go to court and everything... and I'd also get to do speech's at surrounding schools and colleges...
below are just some random pictures.. The picture of Mitch was taken while he was at work one day on his lunch break.. the picture of me was taken a few summers ago(actually the summer Mitch asked me to marry him) at a place called mill springs. I lost my sunglasses that day and I told Mitch about it so we went the next he was up... well he tried to find my sunglasses for me... needless to say.. they were long gone in the lake some where.. Mill springs is also the place were me and Mitch had our first date =] so every time he's here we go down their...

well better get back to studying.. ugh keep me and Mitch in your prayers Roni..
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment