BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

well.. home from the hospital.. didn't stay very long tonight was way too tired! and was hungry so I went to Krystal's and got a hamburger and chili cheese fries. school went well today... =] glad its over tho. just one more day this week.. I'm so ready for a break... not that I'll get one this weekend theirs a ton of things I would like to get finished before Monday so we'll see.. I might pull an all nighter and get it done. I just have so much homework it's not funny.. Lord willing I will get a lot of it finished tomorrow.

Roni, no my dad isn't in church, one day he will be =]

well I know this is short but I'm gonna start on the mountain of homework.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Aww Busy busy girl.. send me some of your homework and i help you(kidding- only if you want to get Z instead of As) I know you will finish the backlog and relax at last. I am always praying for your daddy.. i know all is well in God's hands.. God be with you!