BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

church this morning was really good! he was preaching about Abraham and Sarah and how they waited for their promise son....

went to Donna and Steve's today and played corn hole, and catch phrase... I also studied for my medical microbiology test that I have Thurs.. Roni I ask you to pray I pass it.. =]

I'm sorry this is such a short update.. I gotta get to bed.. its after eleven and I have no clue when someone will call, just depends on when he gets off tonight from the Emergency room (if he even calls, I told him too =])

1 comments:

Roni said...

glad that you enjoyed church.. me too.. it was much about my situation
I will pray about the test. Thank God for the other one where you missed just two..
God bless you.. good day