BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009



*pics were taken by Melissa cockman*

Hey roni! sorry its taken me so long to update my blog, our Internet has been acting really stupid! its been driving me crazy trying to update and can't.. at least now it seems to be stable.. =] I trust you've had a good first of the week =] mine has been supper busy with work, school, tests, homework... goodness when will it all end?? lol only about eight more weeks thank God.

I've not really done anything interesting for a while, church over the weekend was good! he was preaching about faith.. I never really thought on ways to prove your faith, I always thought that saying it to yourself and believing it was all it took, which I guess to some point it does, My pastor said that we prove our faith my keeping it in the presence's of God. I really miss my someone, wished I could see him... its been over a year since I've seen him last =[ Lord willing that will change soon and then one day he'll be living here for good... I can't wait until that day. I'd do anything for it to happen this month.

my dad has been pretty sick for about two weeks now, and he won't go to the doc, I've asked him a ton of times but all he says is maybe.. so I called my cousins that live down the road from him to ask them if they would try and get him to go to the doc.. if that doesn't work then I'll take him myself.. =] I dreamed the other night that he passed away, and it scared me really bad, and him being sick like this doesn't help. I guess with everything going on with my great aunt caused me to dream what I did.. it was a never ending dream though cause I'd wake up and roll over and when I'd fall back asleep I'd pick up right where I left off... it was horrible.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi bekah.. Nice pics.. I am glad you are back.. I know you must have been super busy..you are back to tests? no more quiz girl but tests girl.. i am glad that soon you shall not be looking forward to more tests(but being a nerd.. i am not sure whether you will enjoy life without quizes and tests) That must have been a great sermon..proving our faith.. i hope to understand it better sometime.. You will see your special someone i know..
I am so sorry your daddy is sick.. i will pray for him. Can you please get time and go and take him to the doc? do it please..dont ask him without going there..Wow.. about your dreams.. i pray your daddy stays longer.. maybe we could plead that God keeps him here longer. How is his relationship with Christ? God be with you.. i will pray with you about him.. shalom