BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

what a day! I am so ready for a break... I'm so sick of school!! I'm tired of studying and doing homework.. I just don't care any more... My life seems like its in a billion little pieces and when things start to look up it all crashes down again.. with school, homework, not getting enough sleep, and things with me and someone I could just give up.. it seems like the more I pray for God to help me in school the worse I do... the more I pray for things to work out with me and someone the worse they get, while everyone else around me is being blessed.. I was telling mom the other night that I wasn't the same person Mitch knew when we got together the first time, I'm not the sweet little child any more, I don't let people walk all over me and I tend to tell people what I think... I need a miracle before I have a nervous break down or something...

however now that I got the above out of the way... I talked to dad today =] he's doing a lot better.. and I was going to go by and see him tomorrow but he'll be gone all day.. but I am going to drop by his house for a few and drop something off and then head to my cousins house down the road to get some water out of the well for my microbiology class. we are going to test it Thursday in lab.

I randomly opened the Bible a few nights ago and read this
2nd Corinthians chapter one 3-4
3. Blessed be God, even the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of mercies, and the God of all comfort.
4. Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

I'm going to get off here.. on top of everything else I now have a pretty bad headache... ugh.

2 comments:

Roni said...

aww.. you lil sis are going through allot.. I am glad that God could pull you aside and give you such a timely scripture.. i will keep praying and i know.. before victory.. thats when the battle becomes hottest.. so hang on dear lil sister.. God be with you!

Brenda said...

God is always good to give us a lift when we need. You will get through all of this one day with the help of the Lord and then you won't know what to do with yourself. Love you. Mom