BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's been a long while since I've updated... not too much has been going on, just the same old same old... school, and work... I have to get a TB test tomorrow at the hospital at 4:30 and fill out some paper work... then I'll be able to start volunteering again...

Roni, I'm glad your back to work.. now we can start to talk more.. yay!

oh and thank you for the postcards.. I really enjoyed mine. I should get some from here and send to you... I'll need your address again so I can and please don't say no, or try to talk me out of it...

the links below roni, are pictures of my family... niece's and nephews, one of my brothers, and my sister-in-laws. I took them this past weekend... I have a lot more, but I'm still editing them.. hope you enjoy... well I'm gonna head to bed, and get some sleep, our time went back an hour.. I really wished they'd pick one time and stick with it.


http://www.slide.com/r/UBNc5eBHxz-eETgbJyB7mY6eBdu6jIWm?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

http://www.slide.com/r/0H-7hR0RyT97zserzNz0QKjPHTCdB3wZ?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hii Bekah, i am glad you got the cards.. your pics are so beautiful. Thise children look so nice..Please put more and more..
God bless you and yes i am back. Bekah, remember to mention quiz next time or else you wont be quiz girl anymore ;P
Gbu dear