BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ap's, Laterals, abdominal obliques.... shew I'm wore out.. I ran around all night long, ER, ICU, in the department itself... and CT... I don't think my feet, and legs like me to much right now... ha! had fun though and seen some really neat xrays.. can't wait till Monday night.


<- this is the hospital where I volunteer at Roni, Their is a whole other side to it and a huge 3-4 story parking garage also.. I took this picture from the parking lot near the Emergency room (ER).

so.. Monday I get to school and I pull in a parking place and I look to my left and see one of my friends sitting their reading what seemed to be the bible.. so I waited a little while before getting out of my car so I could see if it was the bible or not, well it turns out it was. I was walking to class and it hit me.. if a person that wasn't in the message, but claimed to be a christian could take the time to read the bible, then how much more should I take the time to read the bible since I know the truth. it really hit me.

schools going good.. glad its almost over for the semester... I'm ready for a break.... I have no quiz tomorrow tonight though and I'm glad.. I did pass Tuesday nights quiz tho with a B... glad I have a break from them tomorrow night. yay!

gonna get off here gotta get up early and I'm about to fall asleep while I'm typing...
It just started pouring the rain!!! I love hearing it hit the roof while I'm sleeping... now only if it was thunder storming... things would be great.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi bekah.. I has been long since i last came online. I was always wondering.. what has bekah posted.. i really wanted to read! I am glad you have started practicing what you love in the hospital.. may God use you as a blessing to all who you will meet work with and help there..
I bet hospitals there look neat.. here they are a big mess..
Thanks for my B bekah and i am so glad you always pull something great out of those very many quizes and tests. You are my lil genius sis am proud of..
Bekah.. You just dont know how much that exprience did to me as you shared it as we chatted. Thank you very much.. it touched my heart.. i have been in a real slump.. and i am so glad i have friends like you who can really admonish me and talk to me .. not only when am laughing and making jokes all over but also when am low and withdrawn. May God bless you.. I admire your faith and courage.. and you are an inspiration to many if you did'nt know concerning your stand through trials..
shalom