BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

well today went by pretty good. played a game in my medical terminology class... work went by pretty quick..

school will be over in a few weeks for Christmas break and I can't wait! I'm going to relax and get ready for Christmas.. put up the tree, put up lights.. and go ice skating.. oh and watch Christmas movies... Its gonna be fun...

have a ton of tests coming up soon... and its going to be crazy...
oh check out my new blog roni... enjoyed the pics you posted.. can't wait to see more...

1 comments:

Roni said...

Dear bekah.. how are you doing? it was great chatting with you this morning. I know you will bat all the tests ahead.. and i am Glad God has ways of keeping things off your mind.. Your photoblog is so nice.. those babies are so cute and hilary too is great! Kenturky looks like they talk about it in books.. those old steel things and so forth. God bless you my dear lil sister.