well I woke up this morning to a text message from my special someone.. at first I didn't know who it was from.. but then I shortly figured it out. I'm so thankful to hear from him, lets me know he hasn't forgotten about me. I texted back but didn't hear anything from him until tonight in my night class. we talked for about 20-30 Min's.. so we'll see where it goes..
still counting down the days until I'm outta school for good.. well I'm gonna go.. gonna edit some pictures before Thurs, I want to get Cd's made for my family before they get here, still got a ton to do before then.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
What a wonderful day!
Posted by Bekah at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Praise God! May things maintain the positive trend. I will keep praying.. God be with you!
Post a Comment