not much to blog about tonight... worked at the hospital.. had fun! Played a little prank on some people... Me, Frank, and Jerome took white out and stuck it in a bottle of lotion... so tomorrow who ever tries to put lotion on will get white out.... the ONLY part I played in this is was to help find the white out.. and that's it.. Jerome did most of it... it was pretty funny tho when He tried it out for himself.. haha his hands were stained white..
well lets see its thanksgiving! off work for the rest of the week... yay!! I'm hungry... wonder if I can still some food that's already made... *thanks real hard*
*happy 17Th Birthday Nathan!!*
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad you are back to happy ways.. I get happy when a whole post is about joy fun and such.. God bless you! Happy birthday to Nathan too..
Post a Comment