BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

welp, I just finished listening to a message called "The Inspectors Coming" by brother Homer Longoria... it was a good one... He preached about how God uses trails and tests to shake us down to get ready for inspection, he tied it in with an example of a train and how it wouldn't go out of the depot without being tightly packed and shook down..

I have no quiz tomorrow night and I'm GLAD!!! roni, I enjoyed your blog..

he's got it all in control he's got it all in control he's put that
reassurance way down in my soul he's got it all in control
he's got it all in control he's got it all in control he's put that
reassurance way down in my soul he's got it all in control

I put my life in his hands
father I put my life in your hands
so every road I walk down I'm sure is in his plan
I put my life in his hands.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Wow! that must have been an inspiring message! Thanks for sharing.. Quiz girl with no quiz tomorrow, huh..
Thanks for the song bekah.. they are so inspiring
God bless you my dear lil sis