Roni, before you read my blog I want you to know that I'm not racist at all!! I promise.
well America is in for it!! I can't believe how the election turned out!! and the fact that Obama is colored has nothing to do with it at all in no way.... I just don't AGREE with what he stands for... He believes in Gay marriages, and abortion's... which is totally WRONG! and to beat it all he's Muslim.. I really thought John McCain and Sarah Palin would full fill Bro. Branham's prophecy about a women being in power... America's morals will more then likely be gone shortly..
I'm tired of being lonely.. : (
I can't wait till Mitch comes back around...
Roni I hope I didn't offend you about the whole thing with Obama... please forgive me if I did...
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I'm scared.. worried... and lonely!
Posted by Bekah at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hii Bekah.. God bless you! Be sure i am not racist too.. I ran in trouble when i told some friend that "why is it that when whites support mcain because he is white, they are labelled racists and when blacks support obama because he is black(which is mainly the reason they did) they are not labelled racists.." I sincerely did not like any of the candidates and i had a feeling that Palin was less scary than clinton. The whole world got mad at Palin because she stands for the right moral principals(I can see the dangerous side of obama machinerly in how they made her look so bad.. yet i felt i identified with her on her principals..) such is how rotten the world we live in is. This makes me more homesick as i know soon we shall be home, the world will continue supporting such because they belong to them. I am abit better bekah... thanks for being there for me.. Poor mitch.. there in the cold not knowing how awesome a lady you are.. I can immagine what a wonderful wife you can make. God bless you fuzzy and dont get scared.. this will make our going home come sooner, i guess i can be stoned by my people but i was not excited about obama after knowing his moral standpoint.
Post a Comment