BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

well today went by pretty quick... work today was CRAZY! I'm so glad today is over.. The phone rung off the hook, people coming in the office left and right.. ugh I thought I was going crazy ha!. I know it sounds crazy but I hope we have another day like this one soon... it helps pass the time.. I could however, take less phone calls and more people in the office tho.

Passed my quiz tonight in my night class... thank goodness this semester is almost over.. I'm tired and need a break....

well gonna pray and head to bed.. I'm tired and tomorrow comes early.. Roni it was nice talking to ya today.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hii dear Bekah! It was hard spending a whole day without seing your blog. i guess am getting addicted to checking your blog and chatting with you! The whole of yesterday i was supporting colleagues making some presentations at some very big stakeholders workshop. I had good moments seing how vital and helpful i was to them. Satifaction of jobe well done :) The birds are ok.. but i dont know whether those kids will keep the safe. The last night of that retreat they asked us to dress in some traditional outfit. So i had to get that.. God be with you!