well I'm at it again with taking pics.. hope you don't mind. church this weekend was good. he preached about faith.. it snow pretty much all day today and then it quit.. I wished it'd come a blizzard.... ha! (don't say anything mom, I know you don't like snow...) well guess I'm going to clean my bed off and head to bed... gotta get up early in the morning.
<- the mall around Christmas time.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey roni! I know this is kinda odd me posting a comment on my own blog but I just wanted to let you know that the names of two of the foods didn't post. so here's the list of what their called...
1.Green Beans.
2.macaroni and cheese
3.Ham
4.fried potatoes
I don't know why it didn't post two of the names... oh well.. Hope you enjoy the post.
Woow! Very nice pics bekah! Can you send me that table please? i promise i would finish that yummy food before mom arrives and she would be on you.. why you made so little of that yummy food!
You mean the mall is preopared this early well before christmass? thats amazing! The trees look so cute! And you look so nice at the mall. God bless you dear
Post a Comment