BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving day!

I think I ate myself sick today... country ham, regular ham, turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, Banana's and strawberries in strawberry daiquiri syrup... that's just what I ate at my house.. that's not counting what I ate when I went to my pastors house.. I ended up eating peanut butter balls... I bet I ate like three or four of them.


Had a really good thanksgiving. I haven't heard from someone today, but Im sure I will tomorrow if not later tonight.

I believe me and mom is going to kick back and watch a christmas movie.. I'm sure I won't make it thru the whole thing I'm tired..

here are some pictures I took today.








<- funny story about the bird. me and Nathan caught it and we stuck it in the box and brought it inside.... well it started flying around in the house... it was pretty funny... but we got it back outside...

2 comments:

Roni said...

My My!! You people had a real blast!! I wish you could send me some of that food with me.. The most beautiful pic.. you babysitting sister brenda!! How cute..lol It must have been a real wonderful day. God bless you.. i was extremely busy.. i did not comment early but i saw the pics early.. Nice day

Roni said...

Lol.. i was having a closer look at the photos.. i how could you put my photo very close to that yummy chicken.. u are lucky i did not jump out and swallow it at once.. my i am about to salivate seing that chicken.. Uncle dave is right about the best cooks.. i agree now..