well school tonight went by pretty quick.. passed my quiz with a 11/10.. yay!! Have a quiz Tues night in lecture.. and a test Monday in medical terminology which I'm not really looking forward to.. but on the bright side the semester is almost over.. I can't wait either.. after its over I am going to be so lazy...
I start volunteering at the hospital on Monday's and Wednesday nights from 6-8 pm.. which will be fun.. gotta pick up my yellow polo uniform shirt Tues sometime before class starts..
welp gonna head to bed.. gotta work tomorrow... and I'm starting to get sleepy...
still praying for my prince charming to come back... I hope it's soon.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hii bekah.. those lecturers will get tired when they set things and you finish them off.. How are you? sorry yesterday my eyes were so heavy.. am glad you didnt talk about your new found fun of politics. i hate politics. You will be working in hospital.. wow, that good God bless you.. Prince charming will come.. i believe so.. God bless you1
Hey Bekah! So what are you doing at the hospital?
Post a Comment