I stood in the court room the judge turned my way it looks like your guilty
now what do you say? I spoke up, your honor I have no defence but that's when
mercy walked in.
Mercy walked in and pleaded my case, called to the stand, was gods saving grace
I stood their in wonder how could this be, but that's when mercy walked in.
I stood their in wonder how could this be, someone so guilty had just been set free,
my chains were broken I felt borned again the moment when mercy walked in.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Posted by Bekah at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bekah.. who told you that i needed this? Hmm i am always amazed by the way God uses you to speak to me.. I had not told you i was low spiritually.. Now i realise you know.. God bless you my dear.. thanks for sharing
Bekah, thanks for the comments on my blog. Immagine i only met three of my two of my siblings and did not take their photos. one is a girl and anothet is a boy. they are all younger than me..
Your photo slides are awesome.. Thank you so much for sharing. I agree.. you need to start making money out of proffessional photography
Post a Comment