So today was what they call black Friday... I'm not sure why they call it that but its the kick off for Christmas shopping, with big sales going on every where... so me and mom ended up going shopping today.. it was fun.. I got two presents for one of my nephews, and one of my nieces.. only two more nieces and nephews to by for.. and then all of em are taken care of. then all I'll have is charity, amber, grandma, dad, mom and my two brothers..
Its been about two days since I've heard from my special someone, I guess he's just spending time with his family for the holidays. I hope I hear from him soon.. I hope he had a wonderful thanksgiving..
Friday, November 28, 2008
Black Friday!
Posted by Bekah at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi bekah.. God bless you! I didnt know that such a day is called black friday! I want my song that you were playing on piano please.. and also the music lessons for Piano or keyboard
God bless you!
Post a Comment