BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I guess I spoke to soon about not having a quiz tonight... we ended up having one any way... this time it was over the bones in the arm, leg, ribs, clavicle, and over the ischium, pubis, and ilium these three bones make up the os coxa which is your hip bone.... he gave us the bones he wanted us to study, then we studied for about 30 Min's, then took the quiz.. made an A on it...

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday... It can't get any better then it being the weekend! hmm today I seen my dad for a few which was nice.. hopefully tomorrow I'll get to see him again...

so today I was sitting at work and I got a email from a sister in my church. Well this sisters daughter had quit church a few months ago and ran away from home and all. well at camp Bro Fred had told her parents that she'd call and say she's sorry. So her mom emailed me today to tell me to stay strong to my faith, and told me that her daughter called just like bro. Fred said she would.. which helped me a today, cause ever since bro Fred told me that Mitch would come back, I've been battling was it God saying that or was it just bro Fred telling me.. but now I know it was God at camp and I KNOW Mitch will be back soon. I believe with all my heart that things will start to fall into place for me and him any time...

So a few weekends ago some of the youth group went to finley's fun center and hung out for a while.. skated, played lazer tag, and played some games of air hocky and ski ball... had fun... below are some pictures.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Wow! Quiz girl.. i am so glad for my A.. keep it up.. Hmm you know alot of stuff.. all those names.. huh
I ma glad you met your daddy..
I believe with you! my faith grows everyday that things will be ok soon. I am always challenged by your unweavering faith..
These are beautiful pics and some have beautiful girls..lol
God bless you!