I'm actually glad today is over.. I don't know why..
I've been in a really great mood all day.. I don't know why either.. ha! oh well....
I'm so tired..
here roni my brain must be thinking right.... this quiz girl has a quiz tomorrow... HA!!
I hope and trust you had a good afternoon and night...
I guess I'm gonna finish house, pray and go to bed... looking forward to tomorrow!! because after tomorrow I only have Nine more payments on my jeep!! single digits!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
another day is finished..
Posted by Bekah at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You sounded happy on msn, i am glad for that! Lol, i was shocked to see an update from quizgirl without mentioning a quiz. Hmm i guess you have lost count of the number of quizes you have so far done. Great that you enjoy them. Glad that you are about to finish paying for your jeep. That will be a sweet relief i believe. That was a wedding not a get together, i was not close enough to take pics of the bride and groom. We were crammed in that small enclosure it was hot but the atmosphere was so awesome. God be with you!
Post a Comment